NBC announced that Saved by the Bell would return during 2020. The series is a revival of the original series, and is set to appear exclusively on NBC's over-the-top subscription series, Peacock. The series is set to be produced by Mark-Paul Gosselaar, who starred in the original series.
When California governor Zack Morris (Time out Governor Zack Morris?! Time in!) gets into hot water for closing too many low-income high schools, he proposes they send the affected students to the highest performing schools in the state – including Bayside High. The influx of new students gives the over privileged Bayside kids a much needed and hilarious dose of reality.
- Elizabeth Berkley as Jessica Spano
- Mario López as A.C. Slater
- John Michael Higgins as Principal Toddman
- Josie Totah as Lexi
- Mitchell Hoog as Mac Morris
- Belmont Cameli as Jordan
- Haskiri Velazquez as Daisy
- Alycia Pascual-Pena as Aisha
- Dexter Darden as Devante
- The reboot will air exclusively on NBC's streaming service, Peacock.
- Gosselaar is confirmed to appear in three episodes
- ↑ https://deadline.com/2020/01/mario-lopez-shares-first-look-drops-hints-about-saved-by-the-bell-reboot-1202828023/
- ↑ Official NBC summary.
- ↑ https://deadline.com/2020/01/mark-paul-gosselaar-returns-to-saved-by-the-bell-1202826589/
- ↑ https://www.yourtango.com/2020330949/who-josie-totah-transgender-teen-saved-by-the-bell-reboot
- ↑ https://screenrant.com/saved-by-bell-new-cast-revealed-bayside-high/
- ↑ https://www.forbes.com/sites/russespinoza/2020/01/10/saved-by-the-bell-reboot-to-introduce-governor-zack-morris/#1656d597568b