Saved by the Bell: Wedding in Las Vegas is the series finale for the original Saved by the Bell series. It was presented as a two-hour television movie that originally aired on NBC in 1994. When aired in syndication, it is commonly split into two double-length episodes. TBS airs the episodes as four standard episodes, but because TBS airs a two hour block of Saved by the Bell weekday mornings, all four episodes usually air back-to-back.
The hit Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young song "Live It Up" was featured in the opening titles instead of the regular theme song and featured shots of Las Vegas at night. The film was shot on location in Los Angeles and at The Stardust Resort & Casino in Las Vegas.
- Bob Golic as Mike Rogers
- Kiersten Warren as Alex Tabor
- Gilbert Gottfried as Bert Banner
- Richard Schiff as Deputy Dano
- Liz Vassey as Carla
- Steven Gilborn as Steve
- Spencer Rochfort as Kurt Martin
- Mark De Carlo as Freddie Silver
- Pat Corley as Sheriff Myron Thorpe
- Marianne Muellerleile as Diana Beaujolais
- Bob Golub as Short Thug
- Herschel Sparber as Tall Thug
- Michael Chieffo as Herb
- Mary Donnelly Haskell as Susan Keller
- Mariana Maximova as Katrina Voluptkov
- Douglas Fisher as Museum Manager
Notes and Trivia
- This marks the first time that the outside of Bayside High School is shown.